Monday, March 14, 2016

Update

The Next Best Book Blog has allowed me to read two poems from the sky is black and blue like a battered child as part of their "Audio Series." You can hear me read the poems "when my boat has sunk" and "brad" there. I want to thank the editors for enjoying my work and for agreeing to host these.

Listen to the poems here.

Also, don't forget that a number of my reviews are going up at Cultured Vultures. Here are my last three.

Condominium by Daniel Falatko
Stone's Throw by David Deitcher
Dream Closet, edited by Matthew Burgess

I'll also have another installment of my "Brief Thoughts" series up at this blog by the end of the week.

For anyone in the Des Moines area, I'll be reading from the sky is black and blue like a battered child at The Fremont on March 27th as part of Ryan Werner and Gwen Beatty's Domestic Garbage Tour.

The Facebook event page is here.

Thank you to Miguel Ramierz for inviting me, and to Ryan and Gwen for having me.

And thank you to everyone who reads and supports me, as well.

No comments: